Thursday, September 15, 2011

blogger's block?

What are the causes of blogger's block? For me ....
a. books. I am a book addict. A good book and I will be glued to it till I finish it. Then I will be in anti-climax mode; looking for more books to read. Of course when I am reading, I have no time to blog.

b. Work....too busy and end up too tired to blog.

c. No 'modal'....don't know what to blog or don't make effort to find stuff to blog. Maybe I'm lazy.

d. Emotionally drained by events ... having lots of stuff going on and around me drain me out; maybe that's why I escape to my books. Like Racoon, Ma being unwell, stress at school etc. No energy left to blog after that.

e. The most recent....addiction to YouTube. The mini series Centennial http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iS45CkopbGY has taken up almost all of my waking hours. Once I return from school and am rested, I will be watching it. It's long...12 episodes with an average of 10 parts in each episode. Each part is about 10 minutes.

Well, these are the reasons why my blog is suffering from a blogger's block!

No comments: