Friday, December 2, 2011

holiday

Two weeks of holiday has gone by. What have I done with my time? Since I returned from Thailand, I had done absolutely nothing except sleep, eat, read, exercise and repeat the whole process again.

I did help to edit some articles but that didn't take much time. I thought of uploading pictures in facebook....takes up too much time as there as so many pictures. Will give that a skip.

Thought of blogging some of my experiences with pictures...again too lazy to select pictures.

Ing says my house has the spirit of laziness and sleepiness. I agree with her. The three of us are just feeling so lazy and we sleep so much everyday. Well, it's holiday. When else do we get to do this?? So I'll just laze around with my books and junk food till I feel real guilty...

Oh yes....I did my first batch of keropok today. Forced myself out of bed to do it. Raining a lot..not sure how to dry it but I hope to be able to make 10kg of prawns (ie 10 times) before the year ends. That will be the supply for Christmas, CNY and throughout 2012.

1 comment:

PreciousPearl said...

eat, sleep & rest....mmmm.... sounds real good :D