Tuesday, December 18, 2012

mystery, suspense, thriller

My favourite writer now is David Baldacci. Bumped into his book quite by accident. KC gave me an e-book...One Summer; after reading it I decided that I would like to read all of his books.

Big Bad Wolf gave me a chance to search for his books. I found quite a few. Bought three ...all for RM8 per book. 

I've read One Summer, Hour Game and I'm now reading the Sixth Man. Hour Game and Sixth Man is from King and Maxwell series. Now I need to get Simple Genius and First Family and I would have the complete set.
His books are thick; more than 500 pages. But he is not long-winded....he is fast paced and there are people dying all the time. 

Hour Game was pretty gruesome but I enjoyed it. Sixth Man is also exciting. Keeps the adrenalin pumping.

Wikipedia is so helpful....look what I found when I googled DB.

Sean King and Michelle Maxwell

 # TitlePublication DatePublisherNY Times Bestseller #
1Split SecondOctober 1, 2003[14]Warner Books2[15]
2Hour GameOctober 26, 2004[16]Warner Books1[17]
3Simple GeniusApril 24, 2007[18]Warner Books1[19]
4First FamilyApril 21, 2009[20]Grand Central Publishing1[21]
5The Sixth ManApril 19, 2011[22]Grand Central Publishing1[23]ng 
Compared to John Grisham....I prefer David Baldacci's style of writing.

No comments: