Thursday, January 3, 2013

Welcome 2013

Today is the second day of school. Been pretty good in the sense that though there was much to do I was able to put myself in a positive frame of mind. Think every three months of work, we must be given a month holiday. Then we can return to work energised and recharged.

KC shared Ecclesiastes 9:10 in church on 30th December last year. Few things that he said reminded me on how I should live my life each day:
a. have a blast while it last
b. take hold of ordinary responsibility and make sure they get done
c. work with gusto
d. be joyful and thankful for things large and small
e. don't die till you are dead

With that in mind and spending much time in prayer as a family, we started our year off with a peaceful blast.

May the Lord bless everyone of us with a good year filled with satisfaction over the fruits of our hands.

No comments: