Monday, November 8, 2010

fellowshipping via cyber

Wen and Win came to visit during the Deepavali hols. The kids were so excited to have the cousins around. Everybody was looking forward to it. Picked Win up at 7.30pm and went to the airport to pick Wen at 10pm. Her flight was horribly delayed. Waited for her for her long enough to order coffee and toast.

The next few days passed by quickly. Everybody was busy. Two pretty girls sprawled on the living room floor with their laptops. Two desktops in the study was busy working....with lots of sound. Dan was teaching the father how to play Red Alert and he complained that the father is slow.

Another two laptops running somewhere in the house(some people can control two gadgets or more at a go...it's called multi-tasking). I had not the chance to touch my laptop as it was monopolized by the kids. But of course I was as usual busy reading my book using my iPod Touch. In between, we managed to stay in contact via facebook!!!!

Even ma was not left alone in the cyber-hecticness. Win recorded her saying some foochow proverbs using the iPhone and here is Talking Tom imitating her!http://www.facebook.com/siamooi#!/video/video.php?v=143849918995367

When night came, I had to phone the kids to come upstairs to sleep as I was too lazy to walk down and they can't hear me if I holler from my room.

Suddenly, the fellowship of the computers ended. It's so quiet today. The kids enjoyed the cousins. I think the cousins enjoyed them too. Not sure how much communication went on but they did fellowshipped; I believe.

3 comments:

ing said...

i miss the fun, the food and the cyber fellowship in the same room ... under the same roof!

how come u always cook when they come ur hse .. and when i come... m the one who cook --kaki buli!

Sia Mooi said...

lol....i also want to be pampered every now and then...those girls where know how to cook? I have no choice la. U cook better than me what and I miss ur cooking.

PreciousPearl said...

hahaha! so cute the 2 of u!

so glad that at least your kids get to see their cousins. At least they play nice together and don't fight! Mine has no cousins that live near enough to visit :(