Saturday, June 4, 2011

Kung Fu Panda 2

























Two movies in a week....

This is the second movie we watched. The kids sat behind us. This time I was smarter. Went and picked up the tickets first instead of going there half an hour earlier only to find there are no good seats left. MBO doesn't allow booking in advance.


Throughout the movie I could hear laughter and giggles and comments from behind me. Such noisy kids. They definitely enjoyed this more than the Pirates of the Caribbean. I enjoyed it too. I think it's because it's quite brainless. It's nice to watch a movie that does not require much thinking and doesn't set the adrenaline rushing.....just relax and laugh at all the silly things that happen.


As usual, after the movie, Dan will go over it; mulling over the scenes and repeating them over and over. He asked everyone the same question: Which part do you enjoy the most? I think I enjoyed all the impossibly incredible fighting scenes that can only happen in an animation. It's so silly. I also enjoy the part when Po was young....he is so cute and cuddly and adorable.


Now I am done with these type of movies, I look forward to heavy stuff like LOTR. I wonder when such movies will come along again. In US they are rescreening LOTR. Maybe to prepare audience for Hobbits. This time I must make sure I go for the Hobbits by hook or by crook......I missed LOTR in the movies and never stop regretting it.

No comments: