Monday, July 9, 2012

come what may

I met this movie quite by accident. Lots of shows on youtube is just mush but this one really caught my attention. In a world where values are loose and compromise comes easy; this movie has a lot to teach  the teens and young adults.

It's really rare to see a movie that upholds biblical values. The first issue is abortion. I love the way this issue is argued here and at the end of the day....what is my principle on this matter.

Boy girl relationships are so free nowadays. It's amazing to watch a movie that still uphold to the conservative Christian teaching which I learnt when I was a teen. Caleb asked Rachel for a date and she actually told him she won't date a guy unless he is serious and has marriage in mind. She was also taught by the father not to go into the car with him unless chaperoned. Wow....this is really conservative. How many Christian parents will teach their child this today?

Totally recommended to all Christian parents with teenagers and young adults. Fantastic show.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c41N1kAi2E&feature=context-vrec

No comments: