Sunday, March 20, 2011

Trapped

An unwanted guest came to the house before the holidays. I walked in my room and heard something dropped. Turned and saw my table calendar on the floor. When I came out of the bathroom, heard the sound again and something black/furry dashed across the room. Took a closer look and saw what resembled a squirrel. As usual, in instances like this, I go hysterical and started screaming. My knight in shining armour ran up to my rescue. He got the trap and set it in my room and closed the door. Well, this is what he trapped.....a squirrel. Jackie sniffed and barked at it. Later when KC returned from work, the squirrel was released 2km away from home.

This is his second time using the trap sucessfully. One day he decided to set it in the garden. He thought he could trap a bird. Indeed he did trap a bird. The next day, I saw this black thing in the cage, desperately trying to get out. It hit the head so much that it bled. When Dan returned he released the bird immediately. He felt bad for trapping it because there was blood at the top of the trap. Interestingly, Jackie didn't bark at the bird or bother it. The birds were his friends, they shared his water and food.


The miserable bird....silly bird for being caught in a rat trap.

1 comment:

ing said...

the squirrel very cute and friendly ok .... just like in the movies .. can "talk" with me with his eyes ...