Sunday, July 10, 2011

all work but no play....

I had been sleeping as early as 930pm to 10.00pm the past week. This is not my normal routine...which is 11.00 pm. My eyes just shut automatically when I read...even fictions. Usually I get excited when reading my novels and have to set an alarm to remind me to sleep.

I blame it on work. Been returning home about 5pm for the past week and working continuously 6 days a week for two weeks. I shouldn't complain about it as I just found out that another school had 6 working days for 4 weeks!!

Why can't the people up there remember the days when they were in our shoes? We are not robots but human beings who need to rest, relax and spend time with the family. These people who come out with the directives don't even go back to work on Saturdays!! Not fair...why don't they do what they ask others to do?

I hope for the rest of July, life will get back to normal again. After all, there is no more Bersih rally; so no fear that the teachers in NS will flock to KL to march and protest!!! Can't see why on earth would I want to be one of the figures amongst the sea of people to march and sweat and jostle and trample and get arrested etc etc when I can rest in the comfort of my home and watch all that is going on from youtube???

1 comment:

PreciousPearl said...

naughty girls get everywhere.
good girls blog about it.
betul tak?
:p