Wednesday, July 27, 2011

bones

Racoon is probably 9 months now. He doesn't sound so much like a pup now; his bark sounds deeper and more matured. Unfortunately he still behaves like a pup. Chewing shoes....number 1 crime!!! Now our shoe racks are of no use as we pile all our shoes on the top rack only.

He still loves to jump on us but I have to hit him when he jumps on me especially when I am in my working clothes. Can't have him tearing my good clothes. He is very naughty; loves to jump at me from the back and pushes me forward.

He is only allowed in the kitchen nowadays. He will lie as close as possible to me while I am cooking. I'm so afraid I might step on him accidentally and hurt myself.

Below are pictures of his bones. He gets a new bone every other day. The bones still do not cure him from his chewing habit.


Some of the bones which are less than a quarter of the actual size after all the chewing.

Racoon carrying a new bone. He will carry it all over the place to chew.....from the back porch to the front porch, up on his favourite bench.

Taking care of a dog is like taking care of a child. He really exasperates me....

No comments: