Monday, February 13, 2012

kerja bodoh

I think I'm really a fool most of the time....work stupid and not smart. Today we just received the SMM forms where we are to update the students data online. The dateline to complete it is 23.2.12. Being a super fast and effficent self (no need to pat my back....in other words I'm plain stupid), I think I could be the first in the school to reach the website and trying to update the data for my class.

Lo and behold....when the namelist appeared....not my students!!!!! What whoever in charge of the data did was ... just put the namelist of the students from 3Sigma last year to 4Sigma this year. But students go through a major shuffle in Form 4....there are only like 5 girls from 3Sigma last year who are in my 4Sigma now. So what am I to do???

I have to move the girls out from my class to their respective classes. But how on earth am I suppose to know which class or even school they have moved to??? Tell me whose job is this? Mine or the data teacher's job???? I was informed to update the data of my students which I know who they are and I have their data with me. But what am I to do with students who don't belong to me?

Now that I have sent some students out of the class, I have to wait for the other teachers to send my students who are residing in their class to my class. I can wait forever till 23.2 for this to happen or not happen and the whole system get jammed up because suddenly everybody is trying to complete their work.

Even right now....the silly website is slow and acting up. Every time I click, I need to wait for a minute before I see the next page. Then I have to click again....then the page goes blank and says 'tidak dapat hubungi pangkalan data' etc and I need to refresh. That's why I have so much free time in between to blog and spill out my frustration.

Woe to teachers today who not only teach but have to do stuff like this....at home (not even in school).

Are teachers elsewhere facing this or is this happening only in my school?

1 comment:

AJ7 said...

I have been asked to check my class names too but I'll just leave it be first. Guru Data gets less teaching periods... Should be their job. It does not pay to be efficient sometimes. When the time comes for promotion, it doesn't count. Being a yes-man, race count more.....