Sunday, February 12, 2012

Nine levels

Going up kepayang hill is not just going up and coming down. Kc and I have moved on to exploring the hill. There are many many routes up and down this hill. Now that we are more familiar with it we have been taking routes we have not taken before.

One of it is 9Levels which we used to pass by. It takes us all the way down to a quarry where there are slabs of stones like marble. We use another route to go up again.

In another exploration we found Rocky Mountain. A tougher route, the soil is sandy so it's slippery. The terrain is rougher and steeper. The view at the top is the best do far.

Then there is the Cd Route. The entrance to it is marked by a cd. It was tough at first but now I find it quite easy.

Finally the Faces Route. This one has big rocks which look like faces.

When I'm exploring I would remember my hiking kaki...my brother. Miss hiking with him.

No comments: