Tuesday, May 8, 2012

party in 4 Sigma

There was a little surprise for me today in 4 Sigma. It all started with Eunice telling me to go with the flow and not be stressed and enjoy ...whatever....

Then I look over the class and saw the gang of Malay girls not around. When questioned, the class said don't know....Diyana went to toilet.....

I was preparing the girls for exam next week...tips for what is coming out. Not sure how much went into their brains. While I was putting the exercises on the board, suddenly like there was a hush...turned and they burst into song and the whole jing gang of Malay appeared with two cakes all lighted up with candles!!!!!!!!

 Two tiramisu cakes and a huge birthday card with cute messages inside.
 We managed to stop a girl to take a picture of us. Everybody is vain and wants to look cute.
 But class goes on as usual, can't just stop lesson altogether. See how serious they are.
 One perasan girl managed to look cute for the camera.
Shamiha went around giving out cookies. She baked them and Nazira baked the cute little cupcake. Wow...they really prepared for my day and I was like totally blur. Diyana even cut out small plastic so that we could place the cakes on them for each girl.

4 Sigma....thank you thank you thank you....really had a blast with you today. So good to see all of you united in the Malaysian spirit to prepare this day for me. I know every one of you put effort into it...Thanks.

3 comments:

Joycelyn Ong said...

Blessed birthday Pn Ting!! Thanks for everything and take care!! =)

PreciousPearl said...

Happy birthday! it's really good to see how much those girls appreciate you, Mummy Ting :p

emily @ shinyshampoo said...

aww.. so sweet lah...

and my makcik is teacher blogger 100%... in the class also can take picture... faint...