Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Avengers

Dan had been talking about characters like captain America, Iron Man, Thor etc. I remember him asking me to take him for movies of such kind and I just shrugged him off....too violent, not good for you etc.

Last week he changed tactic and managed to convince Kc to bring him for the new movie ...avengers. They made appointment to watch it on labour's Day.

So that was how I ended up in the cinema yesterday together with Gladys and family. Thought it would be good to bring her boys out so we invited them to join us.

I was totally blur and the only person I know is the Hulk. Sitting beside Gladys helps. She is so knowledgable. She filled in my blanks and I learnt much about the super heroes and their power and background. Like Captain America who was late behind time because he was iced in and Iron Man who is without power without his suit and lives on battery(?) because he has no heart.

Without all these background info I would be totally puzzled. Sitting with Kc was useless because he was so focussed that he didn't utter a single sound.

Did I enjoy this movie. Yes and no. Too violent. Super heroes are all rather old men but ok with me because I like matured men. The humour in it was good....without the humour I would have been bored.

Which hero do I like the best? Hard to choose. I think I like the Hulk though I like Iron man n Capt America too.

After the movie we went for dinner and that was the best part of the evening. Wonderful bonding time because the topic was Avengers. There was so much to talk about and for once we were not glued to our own gadgets.

No comments: