Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Zoey

Zoey, my three legged dog. Stephanie, from 5 theta last year phoned me and asked if I wanted a dog. Zoey was a stray and had an accident last Cny. Stephanie and her family sent her to Dr Yee and had her leg amputated. Since then she had been staying with Stephanie. Unfortunately she couldn't get on with the other dog.

Being the junior she had to leave. That's how she becomes my pet. Just couldn't say no to her especially after knowing her condition.

Zoey is about seven months old now. She moves very fast with her three legs and barks real loud. Loves to bite plastic containers and shoes. Have to keep them away.

Her presence cheers Ma. She calls her 'sorry'. She says her leg is also bad like Zoey's. It's interesting...Ma seems very alert. She says Zoey is a female. She is not as blur as she seems to be. Zoey has a dark mark near her leg and Ma insists that it's a tick. I had to show her that it's not a tick.

Ing says Zoey means life in Greek. Well that's good to know. I hope Zoey will live a long life with us. Nice to see her hobbling around the garden and filling the compound with her barks.