Tuesday, July 13, 2010

bags

Was given a real pleasant surprise when KC returned from his business trip to HK. He opened his bag and started passing souvenirs to the kids first. After the kids was my turn. I told him to look out for an Espirit bag as mine is already two years old. On the phone he told me he couldn't find any Espirit. There was no sale and the departmental stores are too expensive when there's no sale. So he got me a ciplak bag instead. I told him I don't carry ciplaks.....but I was pleasantly surprised by them and the number of them.

Here's a Jimmy Choo. As big as the bag which I carry to school. I'm using it now to school. A bit thin but very nice to hold and sling on the shoulders.


This is Dolce and Gabbana. Rich colour. Nice texture and feel. The inside looks good. I have seen many many ciplak goods which I won't give a second look but this is nice. I like it a lot. It's going to replace my Espirit (which will be my marketing bag). This means this is the bag that goes to church, shopping and all the fun stuff outside school.


This was the first bag he picked. It has no name. After I told him I don't carry ciplaks, he started buying bags with names. Grand red. Very leathery feel and heavy. Has interesting compartments. Looks real. It will be used on occassions when red is required. (I have another red sitting in the wardrobe.) Probably will alternate with DnG.

This is the most expensive bag. Suitable for dinner use. It's supposed to be of triple A
quality. I scoffed at him when he told me he got me a bag of triple A quality. Well.....it does have the feel of triple A quality (whatever that is). Elegant. The picture doesn't do it justice. So waiting for a dinner to come up to carry it.


A small and cute Anna Sui bag with a long sling. This little bag is Lyn's. Real girly kind of thing.


This is how it looks like when opened up. Knowing her, she will not use it at all but it will be by her bedside and she will gaze at it and dream using it.
For a person who used to be so 'kayu', this is quite an improvement. I'm real happy with my bags and so proud of him for being able to choose well. He has progresssed from lipsticks to perfumes and now bags. This should keep me quiet for a while.




4 comments:

AJ7 said...

Wa-lau... Mrs Marcos wannabe?? So nice of KC to bring back so many....

PreciousPearl said...

omg, so many bags! what u put in them???? lol

emily @ shinyshampoo said...

i like the D&G brown bag too.. very nice~

Sia Mooi said...

yes...too many bags but no complaints...rezeki jangan ditolak.