Friday, October 29, 2010

merdeka!!!

No more exams for the year 2010! After many many moons, finally I hear the TV talking again and Dan laughing as he watched the TV. (I was awakened from my nap by his laughter but he denied laughing.)

The computers and TV are going to work full time again.

I wrote a letter to Dan's teacher yesterday to explain that he will not be attending any extra classes this holiday. I don't understand why on earth does the school want to torture the students and teachers during the holiday. Holiday means being away from what we do everyday...that is, the school for the kids!!

From now till the end of 2010; all the kids need to think about is play, piano, reading their favourite books, computer, tv, tuition (I've paid for it; ok), carolling practises (started already) and best of all....cousins coming to visit from Vancouver!

Merdeka for the kids!!!