Friday, January 14, 2011

rain cats and dogs

This is mid January and there seems to be lots of rain again. Usually before CNY, it would be dry and windy. This morning it rained heavily the whole morning. Yesterday, I was in school till evening. At about 3.00pm, it started to pour heavily. After the meeting, we opened the Bilik Bestari door and was shocked to see the water overflowed from the drain to the corridors.

Here are some pictures which I took time to capture.


Girls leaving school after Japanese class at 4.30pm.


I walked barefooted as I didn't want to spoil my shoes or slip and fall.


Put my shoes on dry ground so I could take pics.


The corridor was totally flooded. By the time I jumped into my car; I was wet.


1 comment:

PreciousPearl said...

El Nina strikes.....!!!!!
Don't forget your brolly and your canoe :D