Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Malam Sejambak Kasih 2011

The prom night came and went. It was an extremely busy time for me; helping Vim with the prizes etc. Last year did the same job too. Hope this will not become tetap dan berpencen post. Ok...won't complain this is about the NIGHT.

The whole excitement started in the morning though it wasn't that exciting in the morning. The girls were dressed like Hollywood stars. I couldn't even recognise some of them. Amazing what kids nowadays do to look good.....hair, face, clothes......

I started dressing at 635pm and jumped into the car at 710pm. Got caught in a mega jam and reached at 750pm. A journey that takes 10min or slightly more took me....I reached the venue all jittery and nervous because the VVIP bouquet was with me.

When I walked into the ballroom, oh my.....dazzling sight. They must have started dressing themselves very very early. Good to see them enjoying themselves despite some hiccups.
The 5 Alpha girls and I. Look at how they dazzle beside plain me. Michelle Leong won the best dressed category, Sonia, Fathi and Faniza. I scold this class the most and get pretty upset with them many times but at the end of the day....it's for them that I get emo over and they are very gracious to me too...

Hehe....the older generation... Pn Yee joined us this year. Chan will be leaving us soon. Changes...



No comments: