Sunday, March 11, 2012

i had a dream..

....I was on a plane to Bangkok. I had the front seat and it was just behind the cockpit; so I had the frontal view. Soon I saw the road coming up the plane...it was landing on a busy road. (just like in the movies). There was a commotion at the back; the captain had just kicked a man and his chimpanzee off the plane because they were causing trouble. I looked out and saw a man walking hand in hand with his chimpanzee....

Weird dream...I think it was triggered by the news I read about a two year old toddler who was kicked off the plane for throwing a tantrum!!!!

Now, not all my dreams are like that. Some of my dreams do come true. I dreamt that J got engaged and the engagement party was held in Justine's house. Justine cooked a big couldron of rice. She was the match-maker and she was busy setting the date of the wedding with the two families.

About two weeks after the dream, Justine phoned me that J is getting married this year end!!! See? Some of my dreams do come true!

1 comment:

PreciousPearl said...

hahaha! have you been eating lots of cheese before going to sleep???