Saturday, March 3, 2012

garden again....

I thought I'll put in more pictures of the plants in the garden ... so here's one of the passion fruit taken from the bottom.



This is the other fruit. We're still keeping a close watch for new fruits. Still remaining at two...
Here's a larger picture of the patch where the passion fruit is. The bottom there is serai, pineapple, pandan, basil, mint... The dragon fruit is also trying to survive here...think it will give up soon as the passion fruit plant is dominant now.
Some of the flowers that I have. This pot of hydrangea came from the old house...given by Ing. Must be more than 10years old. Of course we've repotted it. I've started another two pots of it....it's growing. Need to keep it away from the sun and give it lots of water.
Sister gave this to me last year when Nelda and Ma went home to Sitiawan for a while. I almost threw them out but Nelda was very determined to grow them. Now it is below the passion fruit patch and I have a pot of it too. Lovely red flowers.
The bougainvillea is always my favourite. The root has gone to the bottom. That's why the tree is so healthy and the flowers so beautiful. After the flowers have dropped, KC will have to cut off the roots again to prevent it from going deeper and spoiling the wall. These pots have been with us for almost 15 years now.
Two pots of this. From Aunty Lim...the lady who took care of Lyn when she was a babe. So they are also 15years old. Read somewhere that the plant is not good...think I've quite a few of such plants in the garden. I still want to keep them. The flowers are so beautiful.

Sigh....I thought I had more pictures than this...where have the rest gone to??? Anyway another blog to remind me next time of the plants in the garden.

1 comment:

PreciousPearl said...

like the hydrangea :)
nice blue colour