Tuesday, November 13, 2012

azuma

After the durian hunt and feast, we needed dinner. So we chose the direction of S2 and I suggested Uptown. The driver confidently drove real fast up the bridge and under the passover. 'That's not the way to Uptown...!' I shouted.

Well, poor sad fella doesn't know where Uptown is. So we directed him there and saw this big Japanese restaurant which we've heard people talking about. That was our destination. Real cool place, big with nice deco and ambience. Rotating belt in the center. Dan quickly took his seat next to it and I could see his sepet eyes scanning at the variety and his chubby hands itching to grab the food that were passing by.

We place our order first and I reminded him not to take too many plates of the sushi and what not that were passing by as he ordered a plate of fried rice.

Lyn and I shared this bowl of udon kimchi beef noodles. Very very nice especially after a whole afternoon out in the rain. The hot soup and spice warmed us up. The serving was good for two as it leaves us room to eat other stuff. Beef very tender and nice.

 KC's boring plain udon. I think if we have not tasted the kimchi udon we would have appreciated this.
 The tempura basket....which was over doing because we had already eaten plates of other finger food that passed by. By the time this came, I couldn't eat anymore. I could see Dan over-stuffed but he dared not complain as I had warned him not to be greedy. He sportingly helped his sis eat one piece.

The plates of finger food on the rotating table were very nice too though my focus was mainly on the baby squids and all other sotongs which Dan took wrongly and didn't want to eat. A bit pricey but I think this place is the best Jap restaurant in Seremban.
Azuma.....don't know what name it is. We will return again soon with an empty stomach ...durian and Japanese food in a night....gluttony.

No comments: