Thursday, November 8, 2012

book reading spree

I saw this stack of books on the table and just took a shot. I am sure somewhere in the house especially in a particular person's room, in the midst of the mess there are lots and lots of books which I have not read.

My mission this holiday is to dig into those books and read real books and not e-books!! I've not spent much money buying books nowadays but just last week Lyn spent more than RM100 buy six books. So I have a great selection of books to choose from. What a waste if I don't read them and at the same time check what she is reading.

I've started on my first....Nicholas Sparks. Later I'll probably read one of the books I bought from Doulos....(was it last year?)

The Big Bad Wolf Sales is back again. This time it's at Mines Convention Center from 9th Dec to 23 Dec. Books are below RM10 and it will be a crime if we don't visit it. Maybe twice because Lyn says at the aftermath sale, books drop to RM5. If you have a teen who is all crazy about books.....

What a relief to know that holiday is round the corner.

1 comment:

AJ7 said...

I say go for all of it.... 8)