Monday, April 11, 2011

curry laksa

Prices of goods have gone up by about 20% or so I believe. We were just lamenting in school how expensive a bowl of noodles is nowadays. So I was pleasantly surprised when I went to a kopitiam for breakfast and had a bowl of curry laksa for only RM3.50. It has enough of everything....fishball, meatball, taufupok, clams, taugeh.....No stinging and the taste was just nice!!! Somehow it feels good to be able to eat and know that the vendor has not stinged on the ingredients. Certain places, the soup is just so diluted. Unfortunately the coffee was not to my liking. I love kopi-kiam-c....it has only kopi. One factor that makes me keep returning to a kopitiam is its coffee. Delicious...cukup pedas, cukup rasa!!

2 comments:

PreciousPearl said...

oh-kay, oh-kay! no need to rub it in specially since i haven't eaten laksa for more than 20 yrs....!!!
glad u enjoyed it though :p eat more on my behalf :D

Sia Mooi said...

go chinatown look for d paste; esp d singapore laksa. not too bad.