Monday, April 11, 2011

destressing with my iphone

The wonders of technology. I think that I'm quite techno-savvy now (a pat on my back) and am quite proud of it. Started with a laptop, then upgraded to an ipod touch and few months back KC gave me an iphone. It's great to be able to have technology at my fingertips....reading, taking pictures, checking mails, music, listening to sermons on the podcasts, journalling as I read my Bible..........Below are some pictures taken with my iphone while I was out of the house. Sunset from my back porch. It was a rare evening where I just felt peaceful and quiet. (had been most uptight lately). Went cycling with KC with the phone in my pocket and listening to some gospel songs. It was uphill and downhill; I spent most of my time pushing the bike....here KC had to push both bikes so that my hands are free to take pics. Another relaxing evening where we had made time to enjoy.....(being able to enjoy and relax has become an effort for me now; doesn't come easy and I treasure it when it comes). The advantage of being on higher ground....able to see the road below. Saw an accident. This is one path which we like to walk, jog and cycle. I've always wanted to bring my camera to capture the sight. That evening I did so with my iphone!! The state musuem which isn't impressive enough for the kids. When we first moved here, I brought Justine's kids and mine there. They were most unhappy and disappointed with it.
A stolen moment with KC while waiting to pick up Lyn from tuition. We discovered that this valley has been converted to quite a beautiful park with a lake. The state government has spent quite a lot of our money to beautify this place. KC used to walk across this place on his way home to 7R. We would not have seen this had we not decide to make a detour and spent a few minutes just to relax.

2 comments:

AJ7 said...

Pat! Pat! So when is the Ipad making its appearance! It's a great tool for reading magazines!!! 8) I am already eyeing the Ipad2.. one for him and one for me! He! He!

Sia Mooi said...

he is eyeing it too....let him get first...i can wait a little longer.