Wednesday, November 2, 2011

watch out!!

Everywhere we walked around Sibu Island (except at SP), we saw cowdung. Quite puzzling as there was not a single cow in sight. It was only on the second day when we hiked further into the village that we saw cows roaming everywhere.

The dung was just all over the place. The road, the fields, the beach.....I spent most of the time with my eyes on the road unlike KC who had his eyes all over the place. So I was shouting to him all the time, Watch Out!!

Unfortunately there was this one time when I was too late in warning him and he stepped right into a fresh one. Yucks!!!!

This is a field near a village. Nice field and good place for kids to kick a ball but it is spotted with cowdung.
We saw this near the beach next to the village. Somebody must have cleaned up the dung near his/her place and just dump it by the beach. KC went into a discourse on how these people should harvest the dung and turn it into some energy heap like what the Indians in India do.


I counted up to about 50 cows. They are pretty skinny animals. Just roam around freely, chewing on grass. Quite suspicous of us when we walked by and I have phobia of cows. Was attacked by one when I was a kid in Stwn Estate.






No comments: