Sunday, January 8, 2012

Big Bro(s)....

Last year December, I visited the Arulrajah home for carolling. While I was looking at their collection of photos, this particular one caught my eye. The two brothers...Joshua and Rosheen. I first met them when I joined Seremban Wesley about 16 years ago. They would follow their mum, Joanna, to church. They would be dressed like twins though one is older than the other.

The photo that caught my attention : the two boys dressed like identical twins. See the naughty look on their faces; nothing has changed except for the sizes and dressing!!!! (I have permission from them and their mum to post this picture).



Here they are, sixteen years later....the cute little boys that I knew; who are not at all little now. They are big and loud as the picture shows. Trust them to do all the loud parts during carolling. But I find them to be very gentle giants actually....Joshua's big heart for his mum, Rosheen's patience in walking his grandma into church and their readiness to do all the heavy stuff thrown to them.




I couldn't resist taking this picture....the gigantic shoe compared to mine!!




How time flies especially when we observe those around us as they grow. A reminder to myself to slow down in 2012 to enjoy those around me and appreciate them more.






No comments: