Monday, March 29, 2010

one strike; three down

Today a terrible lightning struck the house and three computers kaput. Two in the study; one which the kids use to play games and has lots of important stuff. The other one is used for downloading movies etc. This one is ok...nothing much inside. Then the other one which I watch vcd while exercising is gone too.

Thank God my laptop ok...I was on it when the lightning struck. All other electrical items are ok except for the pcs. Wonder why the pcs are so sensitive.

3 comments:

AJ7 said...

Opportunity to get new ones.... 8)
Your experience reminds me of the story of the tailor and his one swap, seven flies dead!

ing said...

wow ... and we were just talking about getting new lappie this morning ... I sincerely think need to get lighting arrester for your hse ...

if I tell my friends in spore about this .. they will look at me one kind and ask -- what era and generation or kampong i come from ...

PreciousPearl said...

u shd think abt using a plug-in circuit breaker on the sockets which u have expensive electronics toys plugged into..... :)