Thursday, March 11, 2010

who inspires who??

Today was D-day....the SPM results!!!! I was as excited as the girls. Before the results were given out, I sneaked into the Room and checked their results.

Later a few of the girls came to see me and told me that I inspired them to work hard for History. Well, I must say that it is reciprocal. I was very much inspired by many of the girls last year to give them my best. Seeing their enthusiasm, interest, the gleam of intelligence and understanding in their eyes spurred me on.

I thrive on the positive energy that exudes from them. So when they responded to me positively; I was able to forget all my tiredness and weariness in my job and just focus on giving them my best. I suppose as I poured my heart into their lives, they responded by doing their best in their studies. So... it goes both ways.

To all the girls who inspired me to be a better teacher...thank you so much!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah... you make me miss teaching lol. I am sure, SM you are such an inspirational teacher... Kudos my friend.

Sia Mooi said...

Annie, this is my calling...I have to give my best or else I would fail in life. And I enjoy giving my best....thank God for being with me all the while and pushing me on when I feel like giving up.