Saturday, June 16, 2012

Francine Rivers

This is a picture of Francine Rivers which I copied from her web. She is a Christian writer and has many many books.  Check it out.....http://francinerivers.com/books

Ing bought 'The Sin Eater' for one of Lyn's birthday many years ago. Both Lyn and I enjoyed it thoroughly. Since then I have been on a lookout for her books.

Just recently I read 'Redeeming Love' and this morning I finished reading 'The Scarlet Thread'. Her books are very heavy duty on the emotions and fully packed with biblical teaching. I almost didn't want to sleep last night just to finish 'The Scarlet Thread' but the body is weak.....

So far...the three books that I have read started off rather dark and sad...but always end with much hope and joy and really lift my spirit up. Definitely a very good Christian romance novelist. No review here as her web already has summaries of her books. I'm going to start on another book today.




No comments: