Monday, June 25, 2012

MacBook Air

KC gave me this notebook for my 45th birthday. It was kind of late as we were waiting for the latest version. Better late than never. It was interesting tracking the unit leaving Shanghai right till KL. Took us close to a week before the notebook arrived at our doorstep.

After upgrading it and installing microsoft, the gadget came up to slightly more than RM4k. Pretty expensive for something as small as this but I must say I love using it. I think I'm quite spoilt by Apple products now. There is a great difference in the performance between an Apple and the other brands.

The trackpad/mousepad is really cool. Almost like a touch screen with lots of touching/pinching etc here and there. There's still much for me to learn how I can maximise this toy....

This is my third Apple product. Interesting how I get hooked to Apple. Started with the iPod touch, then the iPhone last year and this is the MacBook. 

Thanks KC for always giving me the best!!!


No comments: