Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Busy busy busy

Christmas is the busiest time of the year for all of us. To make it worse; I am not strong enough to run around and do all that should be done. Last Sunday we had church school christmas party. Being the CS Superintendant; I just had to oversee stuff etc. I was totally poofed when I reached home close to 2pm. That also I just walked around; took pics and talked to people here and there.


Tomorrow the kids have a Christmas potbless to attend. I have to prepare some food. So off again to pick up grocery etc. Thanks to somebody's blog which I read last night; I will make feta cheese salad. Not easy; simple task like driving around town and walking around Jusco actually wears me out. The back is aching slightly. The wound is also throbbing a little.


Thursday...there is the Lim family get together at fifth aunty's house. No need to do anything; just hang around. I am sure the hanging around will wear me out too.


Christmas Day.....in laws and out laws will be over for our annual christmas dinner. KC wants to barbeque. I just picked up sausages and vegetables just now. There are other stuff to prepare. Will have to tell him to tell his mom to bring fried mee or rice. Barbeque is his idea...dare I leave it to him???


Boxing Day....Church School Teachers and Helpers Appreciation Dinner. Good grief...I'm already tired thinking of all these. On top of it, we will have a meeting as we dine and I am supposed to get some paperwork ready. I'm so so so stressed!!!!!


Then there is Watchnight Service (think I will skip this year) and in January next year there will be wedding dinners every weekend.


For an introvert like me; all these activities really sap my energy. Even more so as I am not that well now. Sigh...all I want this Christmas is to be strong like my normal self.

3 comments:

AJ7 said...

Don't think about the tiredness... think about your life being enriched and also the opportunity for you to bless those around you. Think of the good things... it becomes easier. To be able to still sit down and have a meal with our loved ones.. for every one day, it's a blessing. Christmas is a time to be reminded of such....

Sia Mooi said...

Thanks for helping me see the positive side.

PreciousPearl said...

Amelia is right - think of it this way: it's a blessing for others to see you and enjoy your company at this time of year. Get Uncle KC and Lyn & Dan to do more.... :p

Wiahing you and your family a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year