Friday, December 11, 2009

Shaking legs

To shake legs means to relax and do nothing. Enjoy life. I have lots of time now to shake legs but am afraid I don't know how to shake legs.

Seriously, I shouldn't be moving around too much (not for the first week at least). I felt like a superhero yesterday but today I could feel the aches. I must really just rest, relax and enjoy shaking legs.

How to do that? How to shake legs???? I need to go through kursus on how to shake legs...hahaha. My mind is full of what I need to do and has to be done etc that the moment I open my eyes I start looking for things to do.

But I have decided, today I will try to shake legs. I am going to lie around lazily, watch tv or listen to music, read a book (if I can find one) and forget FORGET about the house, the dog, the kid, the food, the porch, the plants.....

1 comment:

PreciousPearl said...

lie around lazily, watch tv or listen to music, read a book ( and forget about everything else...... mmmmm, sounds good to me! have nice time!