Saturday, December 5, 2009

Weddings

It's the time of the year again when everybody decides to marry somebody. Just returned from one wedding. Missed two while I was in England. Attended one (church plus dinner) before leaving for England.

Now......lined up till before the lunar year ends; we have....four cards already. Hope no more to come. Without fail, every year at this time there will be lots of weddings to attend. Why; I wonder??

As I sat in the church and looked around just now, I unconsciously started counting all the weddings that will be coming in the next ten years. There was Tiffany and Victoria in front of me. Marian was just beside me. Way up were Joash and Theresa (but of course they are slightly younger). Then in no time would be kids of my kids' batch. Wow.....am I growing old or what?

The kids who were in MYF when KC and I were counsellors are almost all married now. In few years time would be those who have grown out of the Church School (when I started teaching 9 years ago).

Time flies....

3 comments:

PreciousPearl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PreciousPearl said...

could be worse..... several members of my team are young enough to be my children :(

AJ7 said...

Weddings are a sign that we are all getting old-la. Circle of life...