Thursday, December 31, 2009

The end of 2009

Today is the last day of 2009 and I still feel blur. I think it's because I will not be going back to school till February.

Colleagues came to visit me after the staff meeting with a plastic bag full of fruits. Chan passed me my record book and other stuff. This reminded me that the year is coming to a close in a few hours time.

As I look at the new schedule for 2010 and my responsibilities for the new year....I think it is quite ok....no surprises yet. As long as I am not on the Disciplinary Board; everything is a breeze to me. I can do them all!!!

Looking into the new year; I do have my worries.....I worry how left behind I will be in terms of teaching. What if there is no replacement teacher for me (I think they will not be able to get one); my poor girls will be left without a teacher for English and History for a whole month. I will have so much to rush through with them. English is not too bad; but Form 4 History...so much to cover.

I will not think of it; gives me a headache.

For 2009; there has been so many blessings to thank God for. Sometimes things are taken for granted; but I want to remember and be reminded that everything that comes my way; God is in it. So we are so blest this year even though I had to go through the operation (I thought I might die if the op went wrong) and am still healthy and almost strong.

Farewell to a good and peaceful 2009 and welcome 2010. May it be peaceful, stress-free, fruitful and meaningful.

2 comments:

AJ7 said...

So nice to still be on holidays.... not that I want that sort of hols but right now, I think I could do with another one extra week!

Sia Mooi said...

hahaha....i know wat u mean. Colleagues n i were laughing over how they used the meeting time to highlight all the hols n counting when the next is coming.