Thursday, December 17, 2009

Missing you

I am actually missing Ing this time. Am sure she will say I miss her cooking and not her. Maybe a little true.

Cooked my own meals yesterday and today. So plain compared to hers. So tiring also. Never found cooking meals as tiring as this. Probably I am not totally well yet.

Miss her loud voice. She is so loud and you can just hear her presence everywhere. Not just loud but she will throw herself all over the sofa. Her presence is definitely loud and clear.

Then when she was around, I would throw little tantrums here and there. Just little....I have thrown bigger tantrums. I can't help it sometimes because I like the house my way and .... sigh. A bit fussy; I know.

After the tantrum that day, I asked KC if I am too fussy bout cleanliness etc. He said my expectation is a notch higher than others. Oh well....glad Mila came yesterday to clean the house. But I was fuming when she left. Her assistant; (giddy goat and silly) left the tap running in the garden again. She left the tap running in the kids' toilet the other time.

Anyway, to my dear sister; thank you for helping me during this time. Really appreciate it.

No comments: