Saturday, May 15, 2010

Where has my weekend gone to?

It's early Saturday morning. I woke up 5am to get Lyn ready for school. She has her choir competition today and has to reach by 5.45am. Anyway she left the house almost 6am.

What am I to do? Go back to bed or wait till the sun comes up? I have to go to school for Gotong Royong Perdana at 8am; which will end at 10.30am. The whole family is to be in Singapore for Ing's convocation but had to send Dan as the representative because of the choir competition. How frustrating.

Last weekend I was in Ulu Bendol for KRS camp. Previous weekend was not touched as it was the first weekend of the month. Thank God....we had a gala time celebrating Mother's Day in PD. The last weekend in April was replacement school for Hari Raya.

Next weekend, there will be a major teachers' day celebration in town.

Where have my weekends gone? Saturdays are the days where I do my marketing, housekeeping, grocery, my personal care (like hair, massage etc) and to catch up with my sleep.

Sunday is Sabbath.....I don't work on Sundays!!!! It's the time I relax and just slip into totally lazy mode after church. But if my Saturdays are used up (not for useful purposes), I would be totally flustered on Sundays as I have to market, do grocery, housekeep etc etc.

Moan, groan, complain, grumble.....................I'm now ready to go to school with a smile and serve mankind!

3 comments:

AJ7 said...

Saturday activities are silly.... My Other Half has been telling me that it's now quite difficult to plan anything on Saturdays... we have poor planners up there, no? Keep changing... replacement classes should not be allowed.

I'm also at skool.. sitting around waiting for time to pass.

PreciousPearl said...

just keep smiling :)

Sia Mooi said...

PP: that reminds me of the penguin of madagascaar.