Wednesday, December 1, 2010

banana

Been away from the computer for a while. First, the modem kena struck by lightning....got a new one but the line is terribly sluggish. Then Dan took my laptop away every noon for a whole week to prepare for his robotic competition. On top of it, busy and tired after SPM invigilation. Finally, tonight...am in the right mood and setting for blogging.

As the title goes....I confess I am a banana and quite ashamed of it sometimes. I'm invigilating SPM in a chinese medium school. There are only two Chinese teachers there. The other is a POL teacher; so the language is no problem.

I have BIG problem with the Chinese Language. The students will raise their hands and go blabbering in Chinese; I have to say to them, 'You either speak to me in English or Malay'. It happens over and over.....never have this problem in a kebangsaan school.

Really feel so banana with these people. I'm glad my kids are not like me. Must thank Mrs Yeow for convincing me to send them to chinese medium school.

1 comment:

PreciousPearl said...

SM - don't worry, u r not the only banana.... all I can say is thank goodness for Babelfish & freetranslation.com!