Wednesday, December 15, 2010

busy busy busy

This is the busiest holiday ever. I just 'merdeka' yesterday....finished my invigilation. I came home to a house full of kids n people, the porch muddy because the kids played water balloons again, dining table laden with fish curry, crabs, sardine curry.....enough to eat for a few days. Not complaining here but trying to commit everything in my memory to blog so I will remember it again next time when I read it. That was my view of the house when I stepped in.

Ing promised to send the kids to Jusco on her way to the toll...she was snoring on the sofa at 2.30pm. I quickly rushed them to the mall because they had only an hour to spend. At 3.15pm, Ing was still lazing on the sofa. I had to rush everybody again because I need to leave the house to pick the kids up and send mine for carolling practice and neechia for dental appointment.

At 5.15pm, I was off again to pick neechia from dental clinic and send her and family to Nilai to meet Suzane. Reached home 6.45pm; warmed up the rice and rushed off to church to pick kids up. What a day!!!

It's the beginning of my real holiday and I can see myself busy like this till early next year. Must learn to stop every now and then to take a breather so that I will be energized again.

Thursday I have PIBG meeting, 27th there is staff meeting (can't attend because away with my neechia and family). I believe other meetings are scheduled before school reopens. I need to make a trip back home before the year ends to say hi to my father.

This is a different holiday. Anyway....I managed to make 8kg of keropok...eaten 1kg already!!! Not sure how much will be left for CNY.

3 comments:

PreciousPearl said...

SM - take it easy, ok? have to find some time to rest & relax as it's your holiday too :D
and have to tell Eng Ing not to snore so loudly :p

ing said...

ai yo... faint ... u announce to the whole world i snore ... betul2 tired ok .... afterall, who cooked all those stuff on the table?

AJ7 said...

Guess what? This is also my busiest holiday! I have not had the time to sit down and be bored at all... and Christmas is just around the corner! But not complaining... busy holiday is also good.