Friday, December 17, 2010

DIY

One of the places that we love to visit is Ikea. We just enjoy walking through the big store, looking at how the furniture is arranged and the variety of stuff that one can have in the house. It is from Ikea that we get some ideas on how to arrange our own house.

Besides looking at the furnishing; we love the restaurant too. It is a must for us to eat the beefballs served in some kind of sauce and jam. Before leaving the store, I will always buy the frozen beefballs and sauce to make our own at home. This time I am so greedy; I bought two packets of the beefballs (1kg each). Of course, we have to pack the currypuffs to eat on our journey home.

This trip to Ikea, we bought a coffee table to fill up our living hall. KC prefers the hall empty; looks more spacious. I managed to convince him the table would look good in the hall with a carpet at the bottom.


Ikea stuff is DIY....we've done plenty of this based on the leaflets provided. Pretty simple. I've fixed a few myself too.

The final product.

1 comment:

AJ7 said...

I like IKEA stuff too. Only prob is we're so far away! 8(