Saturday, December 11, 2010

water fun

The cousins arrived yesterday. Ing thought they were touching ground at 12pm; but I remembered Nee Chia mentioned 1pm in her email. Noni came to massage us and she was done with me at 12pm. Ing started rushing me saying that we were late. By the time we left the house; it was past 12.30pm. I suggested we take the kampung road through LBJ but I wasn't sure of the route. So I asked her to lead the way(we had to take two cars). She drove like a madwoman! In the kampung road she was hurtling away at about 100km/hr and most of the time I was left behind. When we hit the four lanes; she just zoomed off; way ahead of me doing about 130km/hour (I think). I lost her even though I was doing 100km/hr. When I reached the roundabout, I panicked...didn't know which road to take. I did a 360degree trying to decide where to turn to. Finally I turned 9 o'clock. Then she phoned, saying that she was waiting for me at the 12o'clock turn. I was so angry with her...told her to just go on her own and I will find my own way there. When I reached a junction, I saw her car hurtling past at great speed (hah...my route was correct and faster). By the time I came out of the car; my hands were totally cold and shaking....I will never ever follow her again. (We found out later that she was mistaken about the time).

Anyway...back to the topic; the kids played water balloon this morning after a heavy breakfast at alWazer. The balloons came all the way from Vancouver. There are different from the normal balloons; thin and small; meant for water fights.


Jackie watched in anticipation as the boys get the balloons ready. Wasn't easy. Christina filled them up; passed to Dan; Dan passed them to Mark to tie.

Hard at work getting the balloons ready...the whole back porch was totally wet. Had to remind them over and over not to run as it was really slippery.

Dan holding his hose; ready for the fight.


Mark still struggling filling up the balloons. He was already wet before the fight began. He loves playing with water. He wasn't hesitant to roll across the wet floor to catch a runaway balloon. After playing; he just picked up the pail of water and poured the water on himself. It's summer!!

Ok...ready; one with the balloon; the other with a hose ready to hit it. I don't think he managed to hit any.

Nice throw....Mark has gaya like a baseball player. That's bonding for them. They left after NeeChia's dental appointment with Eric. They are now in Sitiawan attending a wedding dinner; Tien's daughter's wedding. (that is our cousin's daughter....rather distant...don't even know who she is.)




1 comment:

AJ7 said...

Always fun for the kids to get together with their cousins. My own gal just had 2 of her best weeks with all her cousins!