Wednesday, December 29, 2010

december 2010

This has been the most hectic month of the year. There is only two days left and I must complete my thoughts for 2010 before 2011 begins.

Lots have happened in this one month. Invigilation took a major part of my time. Made keropok. Then NeeChia and family came. That was really a major event. Infact it is still not over yet. We travelled all the way south and now up north. I think the kids have covered more than half of the peninsula. No pictures here....uploaded them all into my facebook. Don't have the time to blog on them.

Then it was christmas. Another busy busy time. Rather low key this year because I wasn't well but the others like my mom in law, KC and NeeChia did quite a bit to help me out. Not to forget Ah Yean who took over the cleaning.

Kids were real busy with their carolling practises. They sang at Terminal 1 and 2. The carollers did a wonderful job this year and the commitment amongst them was great. Now Lyn is off to Youth Quake and Dan is having great fun with his cousins. I feel that I have not spent enough time with my children this holiday.

Dan had a fall. Frightened all of us. Spent RM200plus for his checkup and x-ray. Thank God; nothing serious. Then I myself fell seriously ill. Lost my voice and had fever for quite a few days. Finally when Christmas came, I was flat. Slept most of the time.

Now...it's meeting non-stop in school. So work has begun. What can I say except the holiday is full to the brim and I need another holiday from my holiday!!!

I am not sure how prepared we are to face 2011. At least for me, I have started going to school and it's like a prelude to 2011. I'm afraid my kids are going to have anti-climax on 1st January when reality hits them that holiday is over and school is starting. It's going to be an important year for them as they will be having major exams. Well, they have played hard this time; so study hard the next year!!

1 comment:

AJ7 said...

So your girl is at Youth Quake too, huh? Mine is there as well! Don't know whether they know they are related. LOL!

Your hols sound like mine too. All the best for 2011.