Wednesday, December 1, 2010

christmas is in the air!!!!!

Drove into Berjaya Time Square parking lot two weeks ago and was surprised to hear Christmas songs on air. I wasn't even ready for it!! When we walked into the complex; we were so surprised to see the place all decorated and ready for Christmas. So commercial but it sort of put me in the Christmassy mood.
The deco....quite grand.

Some fellas dressed in Christmas apparel don't know doing what.....and the malay chap trying to get his picture taken with them. Don't think they know what Christmas is all about. This reminded me...Dan's school celebrated Christmas one of the saturdays before school closed and I didn't let him attend.

Well, since the place is all made up; it's a waste not to take pictures, right? Since nobody wanted to pose, I had to be the model. This is the best photo I could find of myself.
And that is not all.....from that day onwards, we play Christmas songs in the car, in the house, I search the youtube for long forgotten carols. Here is one of my favourite, forgetten singer...Anne Murray.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOPkImLx8YA&feature=related


4 comments:

PreciousPearl said...

wow, that's a v. nice pic of you, SM :)

Sia Mooi said...

heheh...thanks...like i say; the best i could find; the others not nice at all...want to scold the cameraman for taking lousy pics!!

AJ7 said...

Yeah! Nice pic! When is your invigilation ending?

Unknown said...

pn ting so leng lui~haha~still s young s last time~