Friday, November 20, 2009

Getting used to the food


This is baked potato with garlic and butter. You can have cheese; ham etc in it. It comes hot and real nice especially in the cold weather. I love the potatoes here.






This is a wierd thing with egg inside. The outer layer is quite nice. Nothing fantastic.





This is wildboar pie and it is cold. Having this for dinner is just not good...it's cold and a bit dry. This is one thing which I can't get used to ... having cold meals. It's ok to have the salad cold but to have pasta cold....doesn't do my stomach good.

Last few hours in Manchester. Don't know if I will ever visit this city again. Bye Manchester. Been great knowing you!!!

2 comments:

AJ7 said...

And I've also 'followed' you in your hols... one of the wonders of blogs and FB. 8)

Sia Mooi said...

hahaha....d wonders of techno. been missing few days kos no wifi in the last place we stayed. i actually miss fb n blog.