Wednesday, January 27, 2010

famous choco chip cookies


This is the all famous choco chip cookies. High in demand. Ing got the recipe from don't know who; shove into my hands and said bake it...very nice. From then onwards; this has become the all time favourite. I think if I don't bake this cookie; everybody will be upset. Infact; Ing bought me a packet of chocolate chips last year; expecting me to bake this but I didn't because I didn't have the time and mood for baking.

Using the one tsp measuring spoon; scoop up the dough and put onto the tray. Don't have to roll as it's very sticky. Don't flatten it either; or else it will end up totally flat.


Choco Chip Cookies

1 block butter

2 cups flour

1 tsp soda bicarbonate

1 tsp baking powder

1 tsp implex

1 cup brown sugar

1/2 cup castor sugar

2 cups oatmeal

25o g chocolate bar (cut to small pieces)

1 cup chocolate chips

1 cup chopped almond

1 tsp vanilla essence

1/2 tsp salt

2 eggs

This was how the recipe came to me and I just had to figure out what goes where and what to do first etc. After baking for so long; it comes quite naturally.
This is evidence of how much the kids love this cookie. I reminded them to leave some for the father. By evening, I was shocked to see only three pieces left (I wanted to curi one to eat). The most guilty person is none other than the cute tubby fella.

4 comments:

ing said...

the recipe is from aunty susie lim leong lang Okie .... NOT anybody ... aunty susie lim LL ...

Sia Mooi said...

ok ok....when u see her or contact her; say thank you for your own sake...without this recipe you don't get to eat this cookie.

PreciousPearl said...

Aunty SM, what is implex? never heard of it b4...

Sia Mooi said...

it looks like baking powder. suppose to make the cookies crispier. i learnt it from home science tchr.