Thursday, January 7, 2010

Weaning off coffee 7.1.01

After my operation; I have stopped drinking coffee. Thought I would just take healthy breakfast. Up till this day...my breakfast has been oat porridge (very little) with raisins, 3prunes, muesli and a cup of yoghurt poured into it. Very filling but I still curi a bar of chocolate or biscuits etc. Found this has helped me in going to toilet easier and my nails don't peel so easily. (I don't take much milk based food).

As for coffee, think I drank not more than twice (in the kopitiam). Took a few sips from KC once and my head kind of cleared a little. I think it is ok for me to stay away from it as I want to be extra careful that I don't get ostheoporosis too early. Already am feeling the aches and pain in my back.

Hopefully when I return to school I would be able to keep up with this breakfast. I remembered once I had a headache in class and I asked a student to help me get coffee from the canteen. After drinking, my headache disappeared! After staying away from coffee for a month now, I should have overcome whatever withdrawal syndromes by now.

7.1.10

3 comments:

PreciousPearl said...

....more red wine, Aunty SiaMooi?

Sia Mooi said...

lol...i drink DOM now. alcohol content even higher. Love it! Bought a bottle of yomeishu n found it rather mild compared to DOM. red wine....of course; always have a bottle around.

PreciousPearl said...

whaaliao! Now I know what duty free to bring for u if I ever fly out to M'sia...