Sunday, January 17, 2010

What place is this??

Some people go to Orchard Road, Singapore to catch the Christmas decorations. Well, I didn't go very far to catch this decoration. The best part is; it is all year round. ( I heard that last year's Orchard Road decor theme was white and blue). Hmmm....the same theme here.



Lots of life in this place. There was loud, live music when I passed by last night. Lots of cars parked at the curb and people were all over the place. Though it's a real attractive spot, I have never stepped into it myself. But I have seen many many many Malay couples hanging around here. A favourite spot to date; I think.



Next to this interesting spot is a big pool which is fenced up. Somebody died (last year; I think) swimming in it. His feet was stuck in some cable or whatever structure as this pool is an unfinished basement.

So...what place is this? Another clue....this was where the Seremban Convent was located. Today Seremban Convent is no longer in existence as it is replaced by SMK Puteri, my school. (It is nothing like a Convent School).

Yes....this place is Dataran Seremban!!!!!! A great spot to go paktoh....(that's what Dan thinks). It is smack in town and anybody coming in to Seremban town should be able to see it and it is most impressive at night. That is how the tax payers' money is being used.