Saturday, January 16, 2010

What a day

Today has been an absolutely busy day. Vim visited me in the morning after visiting Shantini with the other English teachers. Then Inah and her convoy dropped by; HEM, Rozana, Khanita, Hasanah and Hasmaliza with a fruit basket. We chatted till almost noon.

I wanted to bake a cheese cake for Lyn to bring to the MYF cum JS BBQ tonight using my brand new oven but I was too tired after the visits. Last night we went out and got me a new oven. My old Moulinex oven of 18 years finally kaputted. I need one to bake cookies. Wanted to get a bread machine too but there was no stock. My bread machine also kaputted.

Then we decided to get a trolley for all the rubbish on my dining cabinet so that I can place the new oven on the cabinet. So we got a trolley which is just so so.

I made sushi for the BBQ as I have promised this earlier. So so tiring. Lyn was very disappointed that I didn't bake the cheese cake as she wanted to play with the new oven. Maybe I will bake it tomorrow.
The kids have gone for MYF, saw Katherine there. She looks so good out of school, more lively and definitely happy. JS is definitely good for these youths. After Form 5, Lyn will definitely go too. Too bad there are no girls her batch, all boys...Nicholas and Aldrin.
Oh yes...in the midst of making sushi, Chan sms that she saw my article in The Star paper. I totally forgot that I sent an article to the Star last week. It is the pick of the week and I get a complimentary stay in Corus Paradise, PD. Nothing to shout about....KC is going there for brainstorming this coming weekend.http://thestar.com.my/lifestyle/story.asp?file=/2010/1/16/lifetravel/5432043&sec=lifetravel
And the day is still not over yet.....more to come later this evening. What an interesting day indeed!!!

No comments: