Sunday, January 24, 2010

hot hot hot

It's 4.30pm and the sky is totally clear, cloudless. A very hot day; the thermometer reads 34deg. I went out under the sun a few times to sun my keropok...wah; the sun burns. Think I must put sunblock before going out next time.

I was able to capture this...it's the moon. Really beautiful. I didn't do anything to this picture; it's in the original form.

This picture; the colour is darker because I picasaed it. Kind of nice to see the colour so deep and rich.

Look at this......in its original form. Totally cloudless and real blue with the speck of moon in it.
It is not only hot but the wind is also strong. We call it the CNY wind. With such weather, it would definitely be good for me to make keropok but I think I am not ready for such a heavy task yet. Need lots of energy to knead.

1 comment:

ing said...

LOVE this pics!!!

Yup .. super hot and windy ... need to be hot esok cos I wash baju .. need sun and wind to dry them!!!