Friday, January 22, 2010

get-together

Tomorrow, at 12.30pm some old friends from Convent and ACS will be having a reunion at the Royale Bintang, The Curve, Damansara. The Convent group is organised by Mimi while the ACS group is organised by Jeremy Yeow Chin Yeong. I am in both groups.


Unfortunately, I am unable to attend it. Most disappointing. There is school tomorrow right up till 1.30pm for Dan. My driver, has gone outstation for some brainstorming (how I hate these brainstorms). There is a wedding dinner in the evening.


This will be the second time I am missing a reunion like this. Quite frustrating in a way. How do people make time for such things and I just can't find the time for it?


This is the Convent group of friends. I believe at least three from this group will be attending the reunion tomorrow. Facebook has done wonders. Five of them are in contact with me through it. I know of at least two friends who have moved overseas. A few more others...lost touch.


This is the ACS group. In touch with two of them through Facebook; oh dear, only one of them. The chap holding the guitar is not Lee Chong, it's Lee Kee. Am only in touch with Lee Chong. Forgotten the name of two of them (terrible); no three of them. Don't know the whereabouts of about ten of them???? I am not sure if any of them will be meeting up tomorrow...probably not this group.

Interesting to find these pictures. Think if I spend more time, I would be able to dig up more.

2 comments:

PreciousPearl said...

oi... u r not in touch with me kah???? lol
and also, if u want to find Neng Weai, he is on FB under his "new" name Justin Kao

Sia Mooi said...

dat's y i say oni in touch wid one...dat one is YOU!!!!! Perasan dis aunty kambing...scared we forget her.
It's a nice pic la....all of us look so pretty n sweet.